The all-new 2020 Lexus UX stands out among compact luxury SUVs, combining city-smart technology and refined style into a ride that’s perfect for busy urban lifestyles.
Updates for the 2020 UX include more connectivity than before, thanks to the addition of the Lexus Enform connected services. These services allow you to not only get turn-by-turn direction from the Navigation feature, but will also allow you to control your UX from your smartphone. Use the Enform Remote app to:
- Lock and unlock your vehicle
- Remotely start your engine
- Check that your windows and moonroof are closed
- Remember where you parked
- Monitor guest drivers
The new UX boasts a driver-centric cockpit and an athletic silhouette that hints at its sporty performance. There are two available engine options: a 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine that generates 168 horsepower and a hybrid option that produces a total system output of 181 horsepower.
The 2020 UX provides peace of mind when you’re behind the wheel with its standard safety package, the Lexus Safety System+ 2.0. This package comes with standard technologies like:
- Pre-Collision Safety System with Pedestrian (Low Light) and Bicycle Detection
- Lane Departure Alert with Lane Keep Assist
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Automatic High Beam
The 2020 Lexus UX is now available to test-drive here at Lexus Downtown, and it’s an excellent choice for your next compact crossover.